1. Your “collections” started out innocently enough.
What is seven empty bottles, really?
2. Then you made a *small* jump into container collection.
Clearly these are being used for, like, storage, and bowling, and…
3. But then your car actually became your outdoor closet.
Or trash can, but it’s really no one’s business.
4. And now you have so many cats they literally just pour out of your house.
But they like it!
5. You own every single record ever recorded.
And listen to literally none of them, but you will!
6. This is now your basement and you don’t think it’s one bit creepy.
It’s not like a body is buried in here, it’s fine.
7. Your favorite time of day is releasing all 100 of your guinea pigs.
They don’t have names because there are too many. Each one is just called Guinea Pig.
8. You’re no longer allowed in hotels for obvious reasons.
In all fairness, this is really economical.
9. Your living room is where dolls come to die.
But now you have a roomful of best friends.
10. Having just one puppy wasn’t enough.
Nor was two, or three, or six…
11. And this is what your place looks like after a little reorganizing.
Super cozy. Just so, so cozy.