1. This Is The “Who’s Your Daddy?” DNA Testing Van
2. It Drives Around New York City Offering On The Spot Paternity Tests Starting At $299
3. Its Founder And Driver Is This Guy, Jared Rosenthal
4. All You Have To Do Is Flag Him Down Like A Taxi Or Ice Cream Truck, Then He’ll Swab Your Cheek
5. You Need A Prescription From A Doctor In Order To Take The Test, Which Can Be Sent Directly To The Van Via Email Or Fax
6. Samples Are Sent To A Certified Lab In Ohio, Results Are Returned Within 3 to 5 Business Days
7. Oh, And While You’re There, They Offer Drug And Alchol Screenings
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.