1. This is the Walker, the latest masterpiece from the beersmiths at Philadelphia’s Dock Street Brewing, Co.
2. It’s just your average American Pale Stout, brewed with wheat, oats, flaked barley, organic cranberry and these…
3. Those are roasted goat brains. Yes, this beer contains actual goat brains.
4. The brewers, who fashioned the beer in honor of their favorite zombie drama, describe it as having a “creamy mouthfeel.”
5. They go on in graphic detail to describe the beer’s flavor:
Fuggle hops provide delicate, earthy notes, while the cranberries create a sinister, bloody hue, and a slight tartness. The pre-sparge-brain-addition provided this beer with intriguing, subtle smoke notes. In true walker fashion, don’t be surprised is its head doesn’t hang around forever.