1. You never want to see a knife on the subway, let alone a giant santoko knife.
2. She’s chopping onions. On top of being terrified of a big ass knife, you’ll be involuntarily crying.
3. Never mind the type of food, she’s preparing something that could potentially go inside of a human being’s body. Have you ever been on a New York subway? It’s a giant, sticky petri dish that crawls through rat warrens.
4. That cutting board is huge. It’s taking up, like, half of a seat. Aside from being unsanitary and dangerous, that’s just rude.
5. She’s a performance artist, which is perhaps the most offensive aspect of this entire tableau.