1. “A 36-year-old woman was charged Wednesday after punching, scratching, SLIDING HER BUTTOCKS AGAINST A PAINTING WORTH $30 MILLION AND URINATING ON HERSELF.”
Carmen Tisch, disagrees strenuously with the essays of Clement Greenberg.
2. “It doesn’t appear she urinated on the painting or that the urine damaged it, so she’s not being charged with that,” said Lynn Kimbrough, a spokeswoman for the Denver District Attorney’s Office.
“1957-J-No. 2.,” the painting by Clyfford Still that was made more abstract by the expressionism of Carmen Tisch.
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›