1. “You see, in Japan, where Siri isn’t even going to be available when the iPhone 4S goes on sale there Oct.14, the word sounds a lot like ‘shiri’—which means buttocks.”
(AP Photo/Paul Sakuma)
2. E pluribus anus, guys…e pluribus anus.
Gavon Laessig is a deputy news director and front page editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Gavon Laessig at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Polls have officially closed in the Greek referendum. The country is deciding whether to accept sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.