1. This Is Mao Sugiyama, Born A Man But A Self-Described “Asexual”
2. Sugiyama Underwent Voluntary Genital Removal, But Does Not Identify As Either A Male Or A Female
3. Being A Chef AND A Performance Artist, Sugiyama Decided It Would Be A Grand Idea To Throw A Party And Cook The Removed Genitals For The Highest Bidders
“‘Ham Cybele – Century Banquet,’ at the ‘Asagaya Loft A’ event space in the Suginami Ward of Tokyo. ‘Century’ in Japanese is a homophone for the Japanese word for ‘genitals’; ‘Ham Cybele’ refers to the Anatolian mother goddess, prefixed with an appropriate word for tough meat to create a phrase whose initials match Sugiyama’s artist name of HC.”
DOUBLE DOG WARNING! DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH!
NO, SERIOUSLY! DON’T GO ANY FURTHER IF YOU DON’T WANT TO SEE PHOTOS OF DETACHED JUNK!
OKAY, IT’S YOUR EYEBALLS! I’VE DONE MY PART AND YOU’VE BEEN DULY WARNED ABOUT SAC, SHAFT AND BALLS BEING PREPPED, COOKED AND EATEN!
7. Sugiyama Tweeted This Photos Of The Thawing Genitals Prior To The Ham Cybele
8. Nearly 70 People Showed Up On May 13th For The Genital Feast, Although Only Five Had Paid The $250 For The Privilege Of Eating Sugiyama’s Stuff (Everyone Else Was Served Similarly Prepared Beef Or Crocodile)
11. According To Those Who Attempted To Dine On The Genitals: The Penis Was Rubbery; The Scrotum Was Leathery; The Testicles Were Hard On The Outside And “Glutinous” In The Middle
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›