In this Saturday, June 2, 2012 photo, Meghan Vogel of West Liberty-Salem, right, helps Arden McMath of Arlington to the finish line after McMath collapsed yards short in the DIII 3200 meter finals of the Ohio High School Athletic Association state track meet at Jesse Owens Stadium in Columbus. Vogel had won an earlier race but was in last place in the 3,200-meter run as she caught up to McMath, whose body was giving out. Instead of zipping past McMath to avoid the last-place finish, Vogel put McMath’s arm around her shoulders, dragged her the final 20 meters and pushed her competitor over the finish line before crossing it.
5. Video Of The Heartwarming Helping Hand
6. Local News Interviews Meghan Vogel
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are facing off for the first time since the Bern's big win in New Hampshire. We're bringing it to you live 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.