1. The New Bill
2. The Twin Towers With Naked Ladies In Question
3. Not Actually The Twin Towers With Naked Ladies
Young Canadian students stand in front of the Canadian memorial as they participate on April 09, 2012 in Vimy, northern France, in the commemoration ceremony marking the 95th anniversary of the Crete de Vimy battle during World War I. A total of 3,598 Canadian Corps troops were killed and 7,004 were wounded over four days of fighting as they seized control of the ridge from German soldiers.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›