In case you didn’t know what that screaming coming from down the street was, Tuesday was the much anticipated season finale of Supernatural and let’s just say, the writers did everything in their power to break the fandom. Here are some of tumblr’s reactions to the gut-wrenching finale. SPOILERS AHEAD. VERY BIG ONES. I WARNED YOU.
8. There were a lot of unpleasant feelings.
11. Why, you may ask? Because of this microsecond-long shot at the end of the episode.
19. Some were actually a bit disappointed (and for good reason.)
21. Others decided they should just say things that WERE NOT okay.
24. And then some people were worried more about their OTP.
25. Luckily, some other fandoms were looking out for us.
27. All in all, tonight can be summed up in one word.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.