1. Solange, a.k.a. Beyoncé’s sister and beautiful human being, is launching a new shoe line in collaboration with Puma.
2. The singer anounced via Instagram that she will be the new art director and creative consultant for the famous shoe brand. Her first order of business? Releasing this colorful line of sneakers by February 2014.
3. The shoes themselves are inspired by the colors and sights of Brazil, and they are incredible.
8. No seriously, why? I need these!
*These don’t seem to a be part of the specific Disc Blaze collection, but they’re on her feet and they’re Pumas so I can only assume they’re coming soon to a shoe store near you.
9. I guess you’ll have to wait until February to rock these as flawlessly as Solange does. Welp. Countdown begins now.
Yes, I’m counting down to buy shoes. Don’t judge.
- A Lake County police officer was shot and killed by three men during a routine traffic stop in Fox Lake, Illinois. ›
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›