1. When the cashier at McDonald’s gives you ONE sauce for all your Chicken McNuggets, when you clearly need more.
2. Upon seeing Gaga launch Chicken-McNugget-chic on the red carpet.
3. In fact, upon seeing any outfit Lady Gaga wears, EVER.
4. Anytime you hear the lyrics to a Patrice Wilson masterpiece.
Patrice Wilson is the guy behind Rebecca Black’s “Friday,” and the newer song “Chinese Food” by Alison Gold.
5. When spell-check bolds in red a word that you’ve clearly spelled correctly.
Yes, both spellings are indeed correct. But still, get it together spell check.