1. You double up on the countries you can get free entry into.
Meaning you basically spend ZERO dollars on expensive foreign visas.
2. And if you do need a visa, you can apply for multiple at once — one per passport.
3. Your passport cover selection just got a whole lot easier. Because really, who can ever decide on only one?
4. You know which passport to pull out depending on where you are in the world.
5. More often than not, you’ll head toward the citizens line.
6. But depending on which line is shorter and where you are, you could probably choose either really, it don’t matter.
You’ve got options.
7. Most of the time you get to choose which passport gets the entry stamp.
8. You also get to watch in amusement as border patrol gets confused when looking for your missing visa in the wrong passport.
9. You can live, work, and stay as long as you want in more than one country without restrictions.
10. You can generally choose which nationality you’re going to be for the day. When in Rome…
11. You get to legally go to places that you maybe wouldn’t have with one passport.
Some countries just don’t get along.