1. That time he showed up to the Grammy’s smiling from ear to ear.
2. And nonchalantly bumped along to a performance during the show like this:
3. And when his first Grammy arrived in the mail, he celebrated the epic win just like anyone else would.
JK, he took shots out of his Grammy. That’s not normal, but that’s Drake and he’s perfect… so it’s fine.
4. There’s that time he hand-delivered champagne to Beyoncé and Jay Z at an NBA game.
Who remembers this All-Star game moment in TX? I dooooo!
5. And that time he posted this sexy-as-all-hell black and white #selfie.
6. Also, remember when he captured Jayden Smith’s reaction to his VMA performance and put it on a shirt?
7. Moving on, that time he posted a photo of himself staring deep into the eyes of this darling baby girl.
8. And that time he posted a “OMG, we’re just having fun and laughing” photo with this cute little boy.
9. Also, every single photo he ever posted with his two goddaughters Spirit and Sade… like EVER.
10. Then there’s that time he serenaded these two little princesses at a concert in Charlotte.
Again, his goddaughters. And he changed the lyrics especially for them <3
11. He popped this bottle of champagne during an interview at NYU.
Because of course he popped this bottle of champagne during an interview at NYU.
12. And then poured a glass for this mom who was sitting in the front rows.
“You drink, mom?”
13. In that same interview he stated that “Beyoncé is the voice of all females in life”… a.k.a. the quote heard around the world.
Well said Drizzy, well said.
14. At one point this year, Drizzy offered his usual killer smile to love/hate Toronto Mayor Rob Ford.
This happened during an announcement that the Toronto Raptors would host the 2016 All-Star NBA game.
15. He gave us this “I’m going to go save my girlfriend” sniffle moment in “Hold On, We’re Going Home.”
16. And this And this “let’s kiss/let me coddle your face” moment, which… GASP!
17. He played charades with Scarlett Johanson on Jimmy Fallon.
18. And got all adorably flustered when he didn’t know how to animate “House Of Cards.”
19. Cause… why not?
Cause this sexy toothpick pic speaks for itself!
20. He also kept it real and partied with fans during his “Worst Behavior” video.
21. And gave us the pleasure of this little dance thing.
22. Hands down, the dreamiest moments were when he played “Who Has Drake Dated?” on Ellen.
23. And reacted sheepishly, and adorable, and perfect like this:
24. And got really excited about his new Ellen sweater!
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›