1. Ralphie is a little boy that exists, and who is feeling some intense anxiety due to the Christmas season.
2. It’s probably because his parents gifted him this ridiculous bunny costume, which would make anyone more than a little uneasy.
Come on, parents!
3. This is Ralphie’s cozy abode; looks like he either lives in the middle of America or in a suburb of Chicago.
*Note: I’m pretty sure this thing is a museum now.
4. Wherever he lives, it’s cold as snowballs because Ralphie’s sidekick (or brother) is rocking a full on face scarf.
5. As evident by the bunny costume, Ralphie’s parents don’t seem to understand him and his father is a hard ass.
6. This makes Ralphie slightly angry, leading him to spew out some snarky one liners to show his parents who’s boss.
Also, he may or may not have the voice of a grown man.
7. He becomes tired of the whole sucky situation, and starts lashing out in some pretty harsh ways.
8. Ralphie even starts picking on little kids who have absolutely nothing to do with his Christmas frustrations.
9. The only kid more evil than Ralphie is this guy, who’s either his worst enemy or his best friend.
Probably best friend, though.
10. Not approving of his outlandish shenanigans, mom becomes livid and gives Ralphie the soap treatment.
People actually used to do this, yikes.
11. Ralphie hides in the cupboard because enough is enough, and he’s sick of this shit. When will the world understand him?
Mom tries to apologize, it ain’t happening mom. Also, that’s Ralphie right?
12. In a turn of events, Ralphie heads to the local mall in search of someone who can help him through these troubling times.
13. He ascends this fake snowy mountain to sit on Santa’s lap and confess all that’s been happening.
14. But Santa doesn’t get it. Santa is just as clueless as Ralphie’s parents, if not more.
15. As a consolation prize for well, nothing… Santa throws Ralphie down a slide.
16. Much to Ralphie’s surprise, this is the wake up call he needs to get his attitude together and stop being a grinch.
17. Lessons are now learned: when life gives you lemons, chill out and think about all the good things that make you smile.
18. Also, snail mail always has and always will make people feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Especially during Christmas time.
19. And dares are the most terrifying thing ever.
Shit, now I have to.
20. Most importantly, you attract more friends with honey than you do a BB gun.
And honey will never shatter your glasses. This is a fact.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.