1. Mini Marquee Sign
Makes me want to open a toddler sized movie theater.
2. Miniature Mounted Menagerie
“So there I was, hunting for animals on aisle 12 of Toys R Us…”
4. Little House-Shaped Coaster Set
“Let’s make this coaster house a home.”- Glass
5. Little Bud Vases
The perfect way to show off your new bud-dies!
Made from old nail polish and sample perfume bottles. Instructions here.
10. Pocket-sized Geometric Plant Plot
Definitely the trendiest plant on the windowsill.
11. Little Reads
The perfect sized book for infant hands…START THEM YOUNG.
12. Itsy-Bitsy Easel
Makes everything you jot down on Post-Its seem really important.
Learn how to make it here.
13. Baby-sized Bunting
Also doubles as decoration for an ant party.
14. Petite Treat Stands
Is that a mini cupcake or a CAKE MOUNTAIN OF EVERY FLY’S DREAMS?
Learn how to make these here.
15. Teensy Pastry-shaped Erasers
“I’ve made a huge mistake…jk it’s pretty small. Pass me that little donut.”
These are made from clay that turns into an eraser as it dries, pretty sweet! Instructions here.
16. Pee-Wee Pom Poms
At last, a use for forks.
More in-depth nstructions here.
17. Wee Weaving
The perfect tool to make a welcome mat for mice.
Create a tiny loom from a small piece of cardboard. Instructions here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️