The following fabrics come from a hidden gem of a site called Nancy’s Notions and they are beautiful.
1. Potato fabric
“Life-like potato print is perfect for a potato bag, apron, casserole carrier or bushels of other fun projects.”
2. Baked Potato Fabric
“Hot out of the oven—sew these loaded baked potatoes into something delicious.”
3. Cats Watching a Horror Movie Fabric
“A night at the movies ends up being too scary for these scaredy cats.”
5. Artisan Bread Fabric
FYI: this fabric includes “all sizes and shapes of breads; long loaf is 3” to doughnut and muffin size of 1-1/4.”
7. Sexy Construction Guys Fabric
“This hunky fabric is sure to bring a smile to recipients and sewing enthusiasts alike.”
14. Pancake Fabric
In case you get sick of all of those muffins.
Now that we’ve probably convinced you to drop $50 on fabric, here is what you can make with it…
Cute throw pillows
Follow this easy tutorial.
A bow tie
Nothing says like “Prom King” like a baked potato print bow tie.
A retro bustier top
Just download this pattern and instructions.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›