The following fabrics come from a hidden gem of a site called Nancy’s Notions and they are beautiful.
1. Potato fabric
“Life-like potato print is perfect for a potato bag, apron, casserole carrier or bushels of other fun projects.”
2. Baked Potato Fabric
“Hot out of the oven—sew these loaded baked potatoes into something delicious.”
3. Cats Watching a Horror Movie Fabric
“A night at the movies ends up being too scary for these scaredy cats.”
5. Artisan Bread Fabric
FYI: this fabric includes “all sizes and shapes of breads; long loaf is 3” to doughnut and muffin size of 1-1/4.”
7. Sexy Construction Guys Fabric
“This hunky fabric is sure to bring a smile to recipients and sewing enthusiasts alike.”
14. Pancake Fabric
In case you get sick of all of those muffins.
Now that we’ve probably convinced you to drop $50 on fabric, here is what you can make with it…
Cute throw pillows
Follow this easy tutorial.
A bow tie
Nothing says like “Prom King” like a baked potato print bow tie.
We've got your WKND covered.
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)