The following fabrics come from a hidden gem of a site called Nancy’s Notions and they are beautiful.
1. Potato fabric
“Life-like potato print is perfect for a potato bag, apron, casserole carrier or bushels of other fun projects.”
2. Baked Potato Fabric
“Hot out of the oven—sew these loaded baked potatoes into something delicious.”
3. Cats Watching a Horror Movie Fabric
“A night at the movies ends up being too scary for these scaredy cats.”
5. Artisan Bread Fabric
FYI: this fabric includes “all sizes and shapes of breads; long loaf is 3” to doughnut and muffin size of 1-1/4.”
7. Sexy Construction Guys Fabric
“This hunky fabric is sure to bring a smile to recipients and sewing enthusiasts alike.”
14. Pancake Fabric
In case you get sick of all of those muffins.
Now that we’ve probably convinced you to drop $50 on fabric, here is what you can make with it…
Cute throw pillows
Follow this easy tutorial.
A bow tie
Nothing says like “Prom King” like a baked potato print bow tie.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.