1. Make a photo mosaic phone case.
Learn how to make it here.
2. Create a tiny photo book.
Get 3 little books for only $10 from Prinstagr.am.
4. Turn your photos into wall art.
You can print your favorites on a large scale for just a few dollars. Directions here.
7. Turn your favorite pictures into greeting cards.
8. Create a custom set of stickers.
$10 for 252 stickers, from Prinstagr.am.
11. Craft an Instagram-themed journal.
18. Turn your pictures into old-fashioned photobooth strips.
19. Turn your photos into large scale statement art.
Get a set of 6 of your favorite Instagram photos printed on canvas for $210, available here.
20. Build a wooden photo display.
You can swap photos as often as you’d like. Learn how to build it here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.