1. Sue, the creator of this Capri Sun jacket.
Brings a whole new meaning to “juicy couture.” Learn how to make it here!
5. The mom who turned her daughter’s play car into a Batgirl Mobile.
6. The person who sorted all of the marshmallows out of a box of Lucky Charms to create the ultimate breakfast.
Apparently, you can buy just the marshmallows in bulk here.
8. Diane, creator of the Snacket.
Made entirely of Ziploc bags, this jacket is truly one of the greatest innovations of our time.
9. Whoever gets to snuggle underneath this chocolate bar bedding.
Available for purchase here, so that person could be YOU.
11. Caitlin, whose dad baked her a giant Twinkie.
Learn how to make it here.
12. The maker of this human-sized sandwich.
Learn how to make your own here.
15. Bane Thomas, the 13-year-old who had unlimited access to a beach full of Doritos.
A few years a go, a cargo container containing thousands of bags of Doritos washed up on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. A few brave souls collected the chips, which were supposedly still fresh thanks to their airtight packaging.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.