1. Sue, the creator of this Capri Sun jacket.
Brings a whole new meaning to “juicy couture.” Learn how to make it here!
5. The mom who turned her daughter’s play car into a Batgirl Mobile.
6. The person who sorted all of the marshmallows out of a box of Lucky Charms to create the ultimate breakfast.
Apparently, you can buy just the marshmallows in bulk here.
7. The owner of this adult ball pit.
Learn how it was made here.
8. Diane, creator of the Snacket.
Made entirely of Ziploc bags, this jacket is truly one of the greatest innovations of our time.
9. Whoever gets to snuggle underneath this chocolate bar bedding.
Available for purchase here, so that person could be YOU.
10. The bubble gum chewer who has no time for games.
11. Caitlin, whose dad baked her a giant Twinkie.
Learn how to make it here.
12. The maker of this human-sized sandwich.
Learn how to make your own here.
13. Yusuke Suzuki, the creator of this plush storybook bed.
15. Bane Thomas, the 13-year-old who had unlimited access to a beach full of Doritos.
A few years a go, a cargo container containing thousands of bags of Doritos washed up on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. A few brave souls collected the chips, which were supposedly still fresh thanks to their airtight packaging.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria, the AP reports. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›