1. Sue, the creator of this Capri Sun jacket.
Brings a whole new meaning to “juicy couture.” Learn how to make it here!
5. The mom who turned her daughter’s play car into a Batgirl Mobile.
6. The person who sorted all of the marshmallows out of a box of Lucky Charms to create the ultimate breakfast.
Apparently, you can buy just the marshmallows in bulk here.
8. Diane, creator of the Snacket.
Made entirely of Ziploc bags, this jacket is truly one of the greatest innovations of our time.
9. Whoever gets to snuggle underneath this chocolate bar bedding.
Available for purchase here, so that person could be YOU.
11. Caitlin, whose dad baked her a giant Twinkie.
Learn how to make it here.
12. The maker of this human-sized sandwich.
Learn how to make your own here.
15. Bane Thomas, the 13-year-old who had unlimited access to a beach full of Doritos.
A few years a go, a cargo container containing thousands of bags of Doritos washed up on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. A few brave souls collected the chips, which were supposedly still fresh thanks to their airtight packaging.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.