1. Sue, the creator of this Capri Sun jacket.
Brings a whole new meaning to “juicy couture.” Learn how to make it here!
5. The mom who turned her daughter’s play car into a Batgirl Mobile.
6. The person who sorted all of the marshmallows out of a box of Lucky Charms to create the ultimate breakfast.
Apparently, you can buy just the marshmallows in bulk here.
8. Diane, creator of the Snacket.
Made entirely of Ziploc bags, this jacket is truly one of the greatest innovations of our time.
9. Whoever gets to snuggle underneath this chocolate bar bedding.
Available for purchase here, so that person could be YOU.
11. Caitlin, whose dad baked her a giant Twinkie.
Learn how to make it here.
12. The maker of this human-sized sandwich.
Learn how to make your own here.
15. Bane Thomas, the 13-year-old who had unlimited access to a beach full of Doritos.
A few years a go, a cargo container containing thousands of bags of Doritos washed up on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. A few brave souls collected the chips, which were supposedly still fresh thanks to their airtight packaging.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›