1. This move is called the “THANK YOU SO MUCH” lick.
unleashedbypetco / Via instagram.com
2. Also very common is the “I Am Definitely Not Sharing” lick.
Brian Hillegas / Via Flickr: seatbelt67
4. Or the “Nothing Else Matters Right Now” lick.
@CharlieSharPei / Via twitpic.com
5. The more classy pups just aim for the “Dainty Lady” approach.
a_teenage_dirtbag / Via instagram.com
6. They try really hard not to get ice cream all over their faces.
sarahscottphoto / Via instagram.com
7. They are like delicate flowers blowing in the wind.
Andrew Dobrow / Via Flickr: opethdamna
10. They are actually just borderline gluttonous.
Sean Biehle / Via Flickr: withoutsound
11. Every once and awhile pups will use the “Sneak Attack” method.
Flip Schulke / Via commons.wikimedia.org
12. But they usually don’t have to, their parents always give in.
John Wright / Via Flickr: dryfish
14. They may be spoiled, but they’re your best friends…
SPNR / Via Flickr: mouse-e