1. Still Working in Pajamasana
Plow Pose stretches the back, waking up your entire spine. Lie on your back and bring your legs straight up in the air, slowly pressing into your hands.
2. No Time for Coffee Breakasana
Warrior III Pose opens the chest and gets your heart pumping when you need a pick-me-up. Continue deep breaths as you balance with upper body parallel to the floor.
3. Finally on the Last Draftasana
Crow Pose stretches the muscles in your forearms, wrists, and shoulders after wielding that red pen all day. Don’t be afraid to fall on your first try!
4. Deep Breathing While On Conference Callasana
Mountain Pose improves breathing and focus for high-stress moments. Feel your feet on the floor and take deep breaths
5. Warrior of the Boardroomasana
Warrior II Pose builds strength and confidence, a good way to prepare for your big client meeting. Sink deeper into the lunge as you breathe.
6. Savvy Social Network Blogasana
Bow Pose provides relief from your laptop hunchback. Hold for 10-30 seconds.
7. Late Night Deadline Exhaustasana
Child’s Pose relieves tension in the back and shoulders when you’re still up at 3am. Hold here until Final Savasana and/or sleep.