1. The perfect way to give homage to the greats…
If you believe it, you can dream it.
2. $75 for a UFO detector is a BARGAIN!
Now you can say “don’t go crying to me when the mothership lands” to all your friends. And it’s totally justifiable!
4. A gallon of ladybugs for $10? That’s a gallon of BRAND-NEW FRIENDS!
5. Uranium ore, eh? You’ve always wanted to be glow-in-the-dark, now is your chance!
7. You need this for companionship. Cuddle with it, kiss it, and love it as one of your own.
8. 8 lbs of assorted dehydrated marshmallows, mmmmm.
You know, just in case.
9. A guide on how to avoid large ships, because you never know…
I mean, you bought that bookshelf… so…
10. This narwhal tusk for “teaching purposes.”
Er… yeah… it’s for science.
12. This handy guide will help you with some post-apocalyptic survival tips.
Well… one tip. But it’s really good.