1. Is this a new Hannah Montana All Grown Up poster? Nope. Is Miley just jacking Kelly Bundy’s style? Yup.
2. There’s no doubt Macklemore has been thrift shopping in Zack Morris’s closet.
3. Mario Lopez was a half-naked tan athletic dude fighting over a girl…
Way before Taylor Lautner was a half-naked tan athletic dude fighting over a girl…
4. The Fresh Prince was the original creator of Tyler The Creator’s “just fell into a laundry basket” style.
5. Alright little Josh Hutcherson, we’re on to you!
6. You too big Josh Hutcherson…
7. MC Hammer pulled off the poopie diaper look way before Justin Bieber wasn’t pulling it off.
8. Turns out Rihanna’s latest fashion show was just Seinfeld reruns.
9. When it comes to bold bald babes, Sinead O’Connor did it before Jessie J.
10. When Clarissa was explaining it all, Santigold was def taking notes.
11. Blossom did the whole quirky, bangs, and 3 boys thing first. But Zooey pulls it off effortlessly.
12. Iggy Azalea and Fran Fine both have distinct voices. The same cannot be said for their closets.
13. Dwayne Wayne and Lupe Fiasco definitely aren’t from A Different World.
14. To see two of the original masters of style…
Check out Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar on the third season of Franklin & Bash June 19th on TNT!