1. Why should you be psyched about the inevitable union of Nick and Jess?
Fox / Via whatshouldwecallbiddies.tumblr.com
2. Soon they’ll be able to express their true feelings without being under the influence of painkillers.
Fox / Via loveallgifs.tumblr.com
3. Even their fights will be adorable.
Fox / Via pepperwood-just-kiss-me.tumblr.com
4. Jess won’t have to suppress her lady boner any longer.
Fox / Via feedmehappy.tumblr.com
7. OBVIOUSLY. OBVIOUSLY YOU DON’T. WHO WOULD. NO ONE.
8. Soon they’ll be able to share clothes. They’ll double their wardrobes!
Fox / Via whatshouldwecallwandl.tumblr.com
9. Purple nurples will continue to be essential to the structural integrity of their relationship.
Fox / Via pottertasticalness.tumblr.com
10. They’re weird apart, and weird together.
Fox / Via whattheyshouldcallartschool.tumblr.com
12. …said Jess before she made babies with Nick and lived happily ever after.
Fox / Via weirdlifeofasinglegirl.tumblr.com
15. They will have no issues with direct and honest communication - the cornerstone of every healthy relationship.
Fox / Via wewanttv.tumblr.com
16. Because they’re two misshapen peas in an awkward pod.
Fox / Via leftphalange.tumblr.com
18. Because he doesn’t understand how correct he is, here.
Fox / Via youspinmyworld.tumblr.com
20. Because you’re SOUL MATES, Jess. Come to terms with it.
Fox / Via foxlovesvixen.tumblr.com
22. They just blew the toothbrushing scene from Bring It On out of the water.
Fox / Via emmatticus.tumblr.com
25. Because Jess loves Nick at his most vulnerable. And let’s face it, he is vulnerable 100% of the time.
Fox / Via allaboutnewgirl.tumblr.com
26. Because they’ll continue to be adorably and uncomfortably compatible.
Fox / Via through-the-ups-and-downs.tumblr.com