1. Going for a jog, with a kangaroo
Even that dog is shocked at what’s going on.
2. The goat who took a town to court
In Australia, even a goat wearing a hat will have his day in court.
5. This example of Aussie ingenuity
6. Ladies eating Vegemite in a koala onesie
7. The Australian Hagrid giving out lessons on how to catch a kangaroo
“This is how you catch a kanga - put the bag over his head and pick it up.”
Result = free kangaroo.
8. These typical Twitter updates from Queensland Police Services
9. When Harold Bishop and Ross Noble went on a date on an Australian soap
10. People petting a venomous animal, like it’s a goddamn normal thing to do
11. Petting creepy little bears, like it’s all ok
You know, they have fingerprints, just like humans.
12. Spiders that you need a breadknife, bike helmet and a SWAT team to remove
Now, take a tiny bit of tissues, and quietly and calmly set fire to your house.
13. This donation drive
14. Slippy the kangaroo
This is why you have to tie them down, Sport.
15. This ingenious way to mown a lawn
Taking laid back to a new level.
16. When Bear Grylls went out for fast food in the Outback
To be fair, this man drinks his own urine, so it was probably quite tasty.
18. The time a koala walked into a bar
He only ordered a cuppa though. He went in there for a bit of koala tea time.
19. Fierce but camera-shy chooks
Who’s the chicken now?
20. When a Stormtrooper walked across Australia for charity
Because it’s so bloody brutal. He lost 12kg walking over 500km from Perth to Sydney BUT raised over $88,000 for Sydney Children’s Hospital.
22. Seeing the most suspicious-looking koala just walking down the street
Why did he gift wrap that tree?