1. First, you need to put your clothes AND gifts in one suitcase… and you have to get it under 50 lbs.
Yup, good luck.
2. The amount of families traveling with children suddenly goes up 1,000%.
3. Which also increases your chances of encountering or, worse, SITTING next to one of these gems.
4. You stare out the window, watching the snow pile up on your plane, and become a nervous wreck…
6. Pure chaos erupts when everyone’s trying to figure out alternative flights.
Lines FO’ DAYS!
7. You hear “that guy” making it known to the whole world that HE needs to be home for Christmas.
“Yes, OK, and I just came to the airport to dine on elegant quick-service cuisine for the holidays.”
8. You’re forced to entertain yourself with what’s around you.
…but fail miserably.
9. You have to go to extremes to make yourself comfortable while you wait.
10. Carolers arrive to try and spread Christmas cheer, but are having NONE of it.
Although it’s the time, this is not the place my friends.
11. And then when you FINALLY get on a flight, the overhead is completely filled with winter coats and gifts.
12. Just when you think you’re taking off, you suddenly hear antifreeze being violently sprayed on your plane.
And then you think, Why are they spraying the plane? Is the whole thing frozen? Is it safe to fly? WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF?!
13. Once you’re FINALLY home, you have to play the fun game called “Where’s My Luggage?”
14. Oh, and you forget how heavy it is.
Darn you, presents!
Or you could avoid all of this and enjoy your trip in the comfort of your own car.
Your time, your space, and no flight attendants telling you to turn off electronic devices. With Ford SYNC, your car does the thinking for you. It can even get you the best directions to grandmother’s house. Happy holidays!