1. Let your dogs join you for dinner.
Man’s best friend deserves at least this much.
2. Experiment with bold new recipes on family members.
Just be ready, as they tend not to sugarcoat their criticism very well.
3. Make cute little animals.
But don’t make it so cute that you feel guilty about eating them.
5. Direct your own stop-motion picture starring your dinner.
Just don’t forget to eat it afterwards.
As expected, popping the balloon is the most satisfying part.
7. Find a cure for the common PB&J.
Mom would never let this fly, but who’s gonna stop you?
8. Serve tiny portions of food on oversized plates.
This is a great way to feel fancy and also save money!
9. Be a fruit ninja in real life.
Actually, don’t. Calm down.
10. Dehydrate your food to simulate dining in zero gravity.
Eat like an astronaut without actually having to go to space!