1. Tuna, Peanut Butter, and Grape Jelly
Served on a bed of turtle pasta. (Err, seaweed salad.)
2. Shredded Coconut and Pickles
It’s not easy being green. Especially when there’s this much going on around you.
3. Jellybean and Chorizo
Spicy pork chorizo and sour cream are topped with queso fresco and cilantro, then served with a jalapeño jellybean gastrique.
4. Guacamole and Marshmallow
This one’s pretty bodacious, actually.
5. Pepperoni and Marshmallows
Choose your battle: sweet or savory.
6. Chocolate Fudge, Sardine, Chili Pepper, and Whipped Cream
A fried sardine dipped in chocolate fudge? The Turtles were ahead of their time.
7. Tea and Toast
Tomato sauce is topped with a buttered slice of toast, then sprinkled with tea leaves, Parmesan, and more sauce.
8. Pepperoni and Pickles
The pickles add a crunch that can be heard all through the New York sewer systems.
9. Anchovy and Hot Fudge
Chocolate fudge drizzled over anchovy filets on a sauceless white pizza: tubular or too much?
10. Popcorn Pizza
This one’s dressed up with truffle oil, parsley flakes, and Parmesan cheese.
11. Anchovies and Bananas
Doesn’t look so bad. Probably tastes disgusting.
12. Marshmallow and Asparagus
Asparagus and cheese is baked directly into the crust and topped with toasted mini marshmallows.
13. Salami and Yogurt
Drizzled with blackberry jelly. Totally mega, for better or (more likely) for worse.
14. Granola and Licorice
Downright patriotic to defeat the evil overlords.
For even more gnarly TMNT-approved combos, head over to Foodbeast.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.