1. Spinach, Feta, and Artichoke Dip
The Super Bowl is coming, and you need to invite this dip to your party.
One 6-ounce can of artichoke hearts in water, drained, thinly sliced and patted dry
One 10-ounce package of frozen spinach, thawed, chopped and wrung dry in a clean kitchen towel
3/4 cups finely grated fresh Parmesan
3/4 cups mayonnaise
3/4 cups sour cream
1/2 cup lightly toasted pine nuts
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Place your oven rack in the center position and pre-heat the oven to 425 ℉.
2. In a mixing bowl, stir together the artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon zest and juice, the pine nuts, black pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup of the parmigiano cheese.
3. Rub the inside of a small baking dish with the crushed garlic, then discard the clove. Pour the mixture into the dish and spread top an even thickness, sprinkle the top with the remained 1/4 cup of parmigiano and the crumbled feta.
4. Bake until the top browns and the dip heats through, about 20-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving with pita chips, or the crackers of your choice.
2. Feta Frozen Yogurt with Blood Orange and Mint Granita
Creamiest fro-yo you’ve ever had. Get the recipe on Food52.
3. Grilled Skirt Steak with Greek Salsa
Tender, juicy skirt steak topped with a chopped salad and a generous sprinkle of feta. Nom. Get the recipe on Food52.
4. Leek, Lemon, and Feta Quiche
Crisp puff pastry, tender sautéed leeks, a burst of lemon flavor, and a slab of feta. Get the recipe on Food52.
5. Sweet Potato Soup with Feta and Zaatar Oil
Silky, hearty soup that seems more exotic than it really is. Get the recipe on Food52.
6. Southwestern Quinoa Salad
This is for all the haters who say that feta is only for Greek food. Get the recipe on Food52.
7. Lamb Sliders with Feta Cheese, Red Onions, and Cumin Mayonnaise
8. Greek Salad with Fennel
Salty feta, crisp, crunchy veggies, and plenty of olives. Get the recipe on Food52.
9. Lemony Green Bean Salad with Feta, Red Onion, and Marjoram
These green beans have the prefect coating of lemon, olive oil, and crumbled feta. Get the recipe on Food52.
10. Sweet Potato and Parsnip Latkes with Feta and Leeks
There is no way we are ever going back to plain ol’ potato latkes. Get the recipe on Food52.
11. Baked Feta with Rosemary Blackberry Compote
Consider this a classed-up way to devour a gooey, melty chunk of cheese. Get the recipe on Food52.
12. Ricotta, Feta, and Mint Layers with Honeyed Blood Oranges
Grab bag ingredients combine for an hors d’oeuvre that is perfectly sweet, tart, and tangy. Get the recipe on Food52.
13. Lemon-Dill Orzo Pasta Salad with Cucumbers, Olives, and Feta
Will change you summer barbecues and your life. Get the recipe on Food52.
14. Beet and Feta Burgers
“Beet burgers? Are you sure?” Yes. Get the recipe on Food52.
15. Grilled Fennel Flatbread with Olives and Sultanas
Crusty flatbread topped with salty olive spread, creamy feta, fennel, and sweet golden raisins. Get the recipe on Food52.