1. Meyer Lemon Cheesecake with Biscoff Crust
Creamy, lemony goodness. And Biscoff cookies as the crust? Sign us up. Get the full recipe at Food52.
2. Leek, Lemon and Feta Quiche
This is not your average quiche. Puff pastry crust + slabs of feta on top = love. Get the full recipe on Food52.
3. Orange Ricotta Pillows with Lillet Kumquat Compote
Crepes stuffed with orange ricotta and topped with sweet, herbal compote. Get the full recipe on Food52.
4. Warm and Gooey Citrus Pudding
Warm. Gooey. And you can make this with any kind of citrus that you want. Get the full recipe on Food52.
5. Shrimp Burgers with Roasted Garlic-Orange Aioli
The roasted garlic-orange aioli binds the shrimp burgers together AND serves as a condiment. You’ll want to keep a batch in your fridge at all times. Get the full recipe on Food52.
6. Olive Oil-Saffron Ice Cream with Burnt-Orange Caramel Swirl
Orange, saffron, and olive oil might be more likely to be found together in paella, but they somehow work just as well in ice cream. Get the full recipe on Food52.
7. Citrus Pulled Pork Tacos
Citrus-rubbed pulled pork is amazing in tacos, but can also be used for salads, burgers, you name it. You can cook it in a crock pot (score), making for a perfect weeknight meal. Get the full recipe on Food52.
8. Blood Orange Salad with Olives
Jewel-like blood oranges make this salad beautiful, and it can be dressed right on the plate. Class up your next dinner party by serving this as a first course. Get the full recipe on Food52.
9. Lime Cream Cheese Frosting
Simple, refreshing, and addicting. Spread this on cakes, cupcakes, cookies… Or just eat it off a spoon. Get the full recipe on Food52.
10. Steak With Arugula, Lemon and Parmesan
Tender, grilled strip steak and shaved Parmesan cheese on a bed of arugula, with lots of lemon for squeezing. So satisfying. Get the full recipe on Food52.
11. Crepes with Lemon Curd and Blueberry Compote
Tangy lemon curd sandwiched between crepes, drizzled with blueberry compote. The breakfast of champions. Happy champions. Get the full recipe on Food52.
12. Lemon and Toasted Almond Risotto
This dish is bright-tasting and creamy, and it’s vegan. Yes, vegan and creamy, and amazing. Get the full recipe on Food52.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Pope Francis has opened a three-week synod where bishops will discuss family issues. This comes a day after the Vatican fired a high-ranking priest who came out as gay. ›