2. In a vegan risotto.
So creamy, with no cream? Whaaaaat? Get the recipe on Food52.
3. With more pancetta but also pine nuts and leeks.
4. With lime juice, herbs, ginger, and other miracles.
This Thai-inspired sauce is amazing on everything, basically. Get the recipe on Food52.
5. In a spring salad with soft boiled eggs.
Getting your 5-a-day just got a lot easier. Get the recipe on Food52.
6. In a creamy soup with coconut and lemongrass.
All the best Thai flavors — coconut, lemongrass and ginger — in a fresh, bright soup. Get the recipe on Food52.
7. In pasta with a dollop of ricotta.
Swirl in the herbed ricotta at the end for a finishing touch. Get the recipe on Food52.
8. Shaved — with Parmesan and mint.
Shaved ribbons of asparagus and Parmesan play nice in this fresh salad. Get the recipe on Food52.
9. On homemade pizza.
You’ll never order delivery again. Get the recipe on Food52.
10. FRIED. With miso dressing.
When you dip asparagus in hot oil, you won’t recognize it — and we mean that in the best possible way. Get the recipe on Food52.
11. With oyster sauce and mushrooms.
Turns out that oyster sauce is a perfect match for asparagus — who knew? Get the recipe on Food52.
12. Roasted with a poached egg and lemon-mustard sauce.
Add some crusty bread and you have a full meal. Get the recipe on Food52.
13. With a chopped egg and toast pieces.
The dreamiest way you could eat eggs and toast. Get the recipe on Food52.
14. Chopped up with young garlic and horseradish.
15. With chilies and lemon.
Asparagus, all spiced up. Get the recipe on Food52.
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›