2. In a vegan risotto.
So creamy, with no cream? Whaaaaat? Get the recipe on Food52.
3. With more pancetta but also pine nuts and leeks.
4. With lime juice, herbs, ginger, and other miracles.
This Thai-inspired sauce is amazing on everything, basically. Get the recipe on Food52.
5. In a spring salad with soft boiled eggs.
Getting your 5-a-day just got a lot easier. Get the recipe on Food52.
6. In a creamy soup with coconut and lemongrass.
All the best Thai flavors — coconut, lemongrass and ginger — in a fresh, bright soup. Get the recipe on Food52.
7. In pasta with a dollop of ricotta.
Swirl in the herbed ricotta at the end for a finishing touch. Get the recipe on Food52.
8. Shaved — with Parmesan and mint.
Shaved ribbons of asparagus and Parmesan play nice in this fresh salad. Get the recipe on Food52.
9. On homemade pizza.
You’ll never order delivery again. Get the recipe on Food52.
10. FRIED. With miso dressing.
When you dip asparagus in hot oil, you won’t recognize it — and we mean that in the best possible way. Get the recipe on Food52.
11. With oyster sauce and mushrooms.
Turns out that oyster sauce is a perfect match for asparagus — who knew? Get the recipe on Food52.
12. Roasted with a poached egg and lemon-mustard sauce.
Add some crusty bread and you have a full meal. Get the recipe on Food52.
13. With a chopped egg and toast pieces.
The dreamiest way you could eat eggs and toast. Get the recipe on Food52.
14. Chopped up with young garlic and horseradish.
15. With chilies and lemon.
Asparagus, all spiced up. Get the recipe on Food52.
- The Baltimore Circuit Court will host the first hearing in the homicide case of Freddie Gray on Wednesday. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›