1. The person who needed someone to simplify their remotes for them.
7. Anyone trying to receive a text on a landline.
12. This BBC news reporter who picked up a pad of paper instead of an iPad.
BBC / Via usvsth3m.com
17. The person behind this printer that harks back to a simpler age.
27. The person who misunderstood when someone told them to “clean up their hard drive”.
Flo Perry is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›