1. The person who needed someone to simplify their remotes for them.
7. Anyone trying to receive a text on a landline.
12. This BBC news reporter who picked up a pad of paper instead of an iPad.
BBC / Via usvsth3m.com
17. The person behind this printer that harks back to a simpler age.
27. The person who misunderstood when someone told them to “clean up their hard drive”.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."