1. The person who needed someone to simplify their remotes for them.
7. Anyone trying to receive a text on a landline.
12. This BBC news reporter who picked up a pad of paper instead of an iPad.
BBC / Via usvsth3m.com
17. The person behind this printer that harks back to a simpler age.
27. The person who misunderstood when someone told them to “clean up their hard drive”.
Flo Perry is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.