1. The person who needed someone to simplify their remotes for them.
7. Anyone trying to receive a text on a landline.
8. Anyone who gets their phone confused with their remote control.
9. This girl taking a selfie in the mirror with her laptop.
10. Anyone who uses their iPad to take pictures in public.
12. This BBC news reporter who picked up a pad of paper instead of an iPad.
17. The person behind this printer that harks back to a simpler age.
23. People who put their computer to “sleep” like this.
27. The person who misunderstood when someone told them to “clean up their hard drive”.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›