1. Stereotype: It was like one big sexy schoolgirl catwalk.
Reality: There were no boys, so no one gave a shit what they looked like.
Reality: Less boys = less to bitch about.
We spent our time snacking instead.
Reality: Not really. More often there were just crying heart-to-hearts.
Reality: OK statistically it makes sense there were more lesbians. In any case, lesbian gossip was the BEST gossip.
5. Stereotype: The lesbians had sex in the toilet.
Reality: Too right. But we only realised we needed it when we left.
8. Stereotype: Everyone thinks they are fat and just eats salad.
Reality: For every girl who loves salad, there are 50 who love cake.
They are all in the queue for the tuck shop at 4.01 pm.
9. Stereotype: Without boys there are no distractions and everyone works really hard.
Reality: Without boys, girls are the ones making fart jokes on the back row.
Reality: All teenagers were sexually frustrated. At girls’ school we channeled this energy into making ‘man walls’ in the sixth form common room.
Reality: It was a MASSIVE deal. And everyone knew all the details.
Reality: Yep, ALL THE TIME.
13. Stereotype: You wished you went to a mixed school.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.
- NBC has cut ties with Donald Trump after recent racist remarks about immigrants. He'll no longer appear on "The Apprentice."