1. Penguins fall over a lot, they know right how to pick themselves up again.
Don’t worry nobody saw.
5. This penguin is getting ready for the Olympics. I don’t think Tom Daley has anything to worry about.
7. It’s a possibility that penguins enjoy watching penguins fall over just as much as humans do.
8. Sometimes penguins feel like they’re stuck in a rut.
But they get back on their way eventually.
9. Sometimes they fall upwards.
Otherwise known as jumping. Note, other penguins do not find this as interesting as falling.
14. Don’t worry everyone will focus on the cool slide and totally forget the bit where you fall flat on your face.
15. But it’s okay because penguins are there to cushion other penguin’s falls.
16. Sometimes it’s a close call, but they bring it back.
Been there penguin friend, nicely done.