1. Fozzy Bear: Freddy Rumsen
Remember that episode last season where Rumsen played Mozart on his zipper? Wocka wocka wocka.
2. Prairie Dawn: Peggy Olson
Smart, detail-oriented, and a gifted writer with big career aspirations. A fan of bows.
3. Grover: Pete Campbell
Frequently annoys his superiors. Believes that he’s cute and multi-talented.
4. Miss Piggy: Joan Holloway
Mean, manipulative, bossy, and fabulous. Likes diamonds and being the center of attention. Hides insecurity with false bravado.
5. Oscar the Grouch: Don Draper
Perpetually grumpy. Tends to snarl when people invade his personal space and hates being woken from naps. Has a rocky relationship with his significant other.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈