1. Fozzy Bear: Freddy Rumsen
Remember that episode last season where Rumsen played Mozart on his zipper? Wocka wocka wocka.
2. Prairie Dawn: Peggy Olson
Smart, detail-oriented, and a gifted writer with big career aspirations. A fan of bows.
3. Grover: Pete Campbell
Frequently annoys his superiors. Believes that he’s cute and multi-talented.
4. Miss Piggy: Joan Holloway
Mean, manipulative, bossy, and fabulous. Likes diamonds and being the center of attention. Hides insecurity with false bravado.
5. Oscar the Grouch: Don Draper
Perpetually grumpy. Tends to snarl when people invade his personal space and hates being woken from naps. Has a rocky relationship with his significant other.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›