1. Fozzy Bear: Freddy Rumsen
Remember that episode last season where Rumsen played Mozart on his zipper? Wocka wocka wocka.
2. Prairie Dawn: Peggy Olson
Smart, detail-oriented, and a gifted writer with big career aspirations. A fan of bows.
3. Grover: Pete Campbell
Frequently annoys his superiors. Believes that he’s cute and multi-talented.
4. Miss Piggy: Joan Holloway
Mean, manipulative, bossy, and fabulous. Likes diamonds and being the center of attention. Hides insecurity with false bravado.
5. Oscar the Grouch: Don Draper
Perpetually grumpy. Tends to snarl when people invade his personal space and hates being woken from naps. Has a rocky relationship with his significant other.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at