1. Tumblr user, Dancing-through-Brooklyn, was going through her grandmothers yearbook from 1931 when she found these awesome yearbook quotes:
This Class of 1931 understood you better than you ever could.
If you believe what people say about Millennials, David Gottlieb must have time traveled back to 1931.
Submits this to Time Magazine for their “Me,Me,Me Generation: 1931 Edition”
Me think, why waste time say lot word, when few word do trick.
10. Who would have thought two different generations could be equally as funny. You go Class of 1931!
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›