1. Tumblr user, Dancing-through-Brooklyn, was going through her grandmothers yearbook from 1931 when she found these awesome yearbook quotes:
This Class of 1931 understood you better than you ever could.
If you believe what people say about Millennials, David Gottlieb must have time traveled back to 1931.
Submits this to Time Magazine for their “Me,Me,Me Generation: 1931 Edition”
10. Who would have thought two different generations could be equally as funny. You go Class of 1931!
- At least 13 people were killed after severe storms and flooding hit the French Riviera on Saturday evening. At least six more are missing. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›