1. Tumblr user, Dancing-through-Brooklyn, was going through her grandmothers yearbook from 1931 when she found these awesome yearbook quotes:
This Class of 1931 understood you better than you ever could.
If you believe what people say about Millennials, David Gottlieb must have time traveled back to 1931.
Submits this to Time Magazine for their “Me,Me,Me Generation: 1931 Edition”
10. Who would have thought two different generations could be equally as funny. You go Class of 1931!
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›