4. Which is weird because they’re freshman in high school.
When I was a freshman, everyone was awkward looking.
11. He used to stalk Scott.
Back when everyone thought he was a bad guy-probably because he stood behind people’s Skype chats.
12. And Scott’s boy, Stiles, literally pointed out everyone’s biggest fear during a Skype chat.
When you know you’re alone.
13. Scott and Stiles are best friends.
Not like a bromance though. Sigh.
14. They’re also best friends In real life too!
15. Scott is a teen wolf, but not like the Michael J. Fox kind.
Which is kind of a bummer.
17. But, Stiles is the better character anyways, he’s not about that teen wolf life.
19. He speaks to everyone.
Everyone loves Stiles.
21. Sterek is a very big deal, and if you don’t ship Sterek than no one in the fandom gets you.
22. Because they’re like cute friends in real life too.
23. Some scenes looks really weird out of context.
I have no idea what’s going on in this scene but I’d like too.
26. Somebody is hunting all the teen wolves??????
Which is bad because oh no they’re hot!
28. The twins from Desperate Housewives left Wisteria Lane are in teen wolf land now.
29. The entered the show dancing to 80’s music.
I like to believe that’s how they entered the show.
30. One of them did a softcore gay porn scene.
I don’t know which one, probably because of the whole twins thing.
31. Basically, Teen Wolf is the closest thing MTV can get to porn.
32. Again, no one is complaining.
Except maybe those strict suburban moms whose kids aren’t even watching this show anyways.