4. Actual real-life freeze frame moments would be the best and most common way to celebrate one’s successes.
That guy in your chemistry class frozen with his fist in the air? Yeah, he just got an A on his exam after having studied all night for it. No big deal.
As seen in The Breakfast Club (1985).
27. You could make people think you joined that religious cult you saw on 60 Minutes.
But really you just enrolled in a different high school and dressed up as the opposite sex to prove patriarchal dominance and stick it to society.
As seen in Just One of the Guys (1985).
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸