1. When they go too slow in the fast lane of the highway:
2. When they forget how to drive during any weather that’s not sunny and clear:
Just because the speed limit is 45 mph it really doesn’t mean you have to drive that fast when there’s snow and ice covering the roads; it also doesn’t mean that you can brake at the last second either.
3. When they don’t turn their headlights on at night:
Related: don’t turn their high-beams down.
4. When they have their bass up so high you feel the bass drop inside your bones:
5. When they don’t signal when they’re going to turn:
…or put their turn signal on 0.02 seconds before they turn.
6. When people merge into your lane without even checking to see if anyone’s there:
Yes hello it’s me, the car driving right next to you, please check to see if the lane is clear before you merge, thanks.
7. When they’re paying more attention to the people in their car than the road:
Just another party you weren’t invited to.
8. When they’re texting at a red light so they don’t notice when the light turns green:
Fun idea: lets just not text while driving at all.
11. Fast car show-offs who floor it at random times while they’re driving:
Why are you doing that? It’s not all that impressive you can floor your car to the speed limit because lets be honest, that’s really all as fast as you’re going to go.
12. When people just stare at you when you’re both stopped at an intersection:
Even after you make eye contact and look away you can still feel their gaze just watching and judging.
13. When they all of a sudden make a U-turn:
14. When they drive 10 mph under the speed limit:
15. Those same people that go 10 mph under the speed limit but then floor it at a yellow light leaving you stuck at a red one:
16. When you’re driving over the speed limit and somebody STILL tailgates you:
Hypothetically speaking, because you’re a good citizen. Though, even when you’re hypothetically going over the speed limit why are they doing that?
17. Tailgating in general:
18. When someone brakes hard at the last second:
19. When someone lets their kids just jump up and down, and all around while they’re driving:
I’d prefer if your children didn’t try to “moon” me as I drive down the highway thanks.
20. Basically when they do anything that isn’t driving:
This includes: eating a 4 course meal, doing make-up, talking on the phone, texting, throwing their delicious burrito out the window, etc.
21. When they let everyone cut in front of them:
I get it, you’re trying to be nice, but you don’t really have to let seven cars go in front of you when you have 10 cars behind you.
22. When they speed up on the highway when you’re clearly trying to merge into their lane:
Why most we play this game?