1. Brink! (1998)
Possibly the most hardcore movie Disney has ever done, brah.
5. Jett Jackson: The Movie (2001)
(Forgive me I couldn’t find a clip of the movie, so here’s a picture of Scott looking vaguely into the distance pining for all the YoutTube clips Disney labeled as copyright.)
13. Jumping Ship (2001)
Remember when the Lawrence brothers were in like 1 out of every 3 Disney movies.
22. H-E Double Hockey Sticks (1999)
Probably the most forgotten about Disney Channel movie—maybe because of the whole selling your soul to the devil thing.
Stepsister from Planet Weird
Full Court Miracle
Moms on a Date with a Vampire
Phantom of the Megaplex
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›