1. Finally being a part of the D.A.R.E program was the highlight of your fifth grade career.
2. You had the privilege of being “friends” with an actual cop.
3. You finally got to rock the shirt you saw all the older kids wear.
4. If you were lucky you got extra swag, like this badass backpack.
No drugs in here!
9. You never slacked. All because you didn’t want to disappoint this guy.
Daren, the D.A.R.E. mascot.
10. And if you worked hard enough, you got to take a pic in front of these tricked out rides:
12. And knew every word to this song:
13. In fact, you were even willing to narc on your family.
Submit anonymous tips about your loved ones here.
14. And when it came time to pledge, you were the first to raise your hand.
16. And you couldn’t wait to take your class photo.
(That’s you in the glasses).
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›
- Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›