1. Finally being a part of the D.A.R.E program was the highlight of your fifth grade career.
2. You had the privilege of being “friends” with an actual cop.
3. You finally got to rock the shirt you saw all the older kids wear.
4. If you were lucky you got extra swag, like this badass backpack.
No drugs in here!
9. You never slacked. All because you didn’t want to disappoint this guy.
Daren, the D.A.R.E. mascot.
10. And if you worked hard enough, you got to take a pic in front of these tricked out rides:
12. And knew every word to this song:
13. In fact, you were even willing to narc on your family.
Submit anonymous tips about your loved ones here.
14. And when it came time to pledge, you were the first to raise your hand.
16. And you couldn’t wait to take your class photo.
(That’s you in the glasses).
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›