1. Finally being a part of the D.A.R.E program was the highlight of your fifth grade career.
2. You had the privilege of being “friends” with an actual cop.
3. You finally got to rock the shirt you saw all the older kids wear.
4. If you were lucky you got extra swag, like this badass backpack.
No drugs in here!
9. You never slacked. All because you didn’t want to disappoint this guy.
Daren, the D.A.R.E. mascot.
10. And if you worked hard enough, you got to take a pic in front of these tricked out rides:
12. And knew every word to this song:
13. In fact, you were even willing to narc on your family.
Submit anonymous tips about your loved ones here.
14. And when it came time to pledge, you were the first to raise your hand.
16. And you couldn’t wait to take your class photo.
(That’s you in the glasses).
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›