1. Finally being a part of the D.A.R.E program was the highlight of your fifth grade career.
2. You had the privilege of being “friends” with an actual cop.
3. You finally got to rock the shirt you saw all the older kids wear.
4. If you were lucky you got extra swag, like this badass backpack.
No drugs in here!
9. You never slacked. All because you didn’t want to disappoint this guy.
Daren, the D.A.R.E. mascot.
10. And if you worked hard enough, you got to take a pic in front of these tricked out rides:
11. You might have collected these sick D.A.R.E. officer trading cards.
12. And knew every word to this song:
13. In fact, you were even willing to narc on your family.
Submit anonymous tips about your loved ones here.
14. And when it came time to pledge, you were the first to raise your hand.
16. And you couldn’t wait to take your class photo.
(That’s you in the glasses).