1. 1) “When I was in college, we used to take a popcorn popper, because that was the only thing they would let us use in the dorm, and we would fry squirrels in a popcorn popper in the dorm room.”
2. 2) “Whoever in our government leaked that information is guilty of treason, and I think anything less than execution is too kind a penalty”
In reference to information related to Wikileaks
3. 3) “I may not be the expert as some people on foreign policy, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night”
Clearly the same thing.
4. 4) “Most single moms are very poor, uneducated, can’t get a job, and if it weren’t for government assistance, their kids would be starving to death and never have health care. “
In reference to Natalie Portman’s pregnancy. He continued by saying ” it’s unfortunate that we glorify and glamorize the idea of out of children wedlock.”
5. 5) “I almost wish that there would be a simultaneous telecast and all Americans would be forced, at gunpoint, to listen to every David Barton (Evangelist) message,”
6. 6) (Hours of the Sandy Hook shooting) “We ask why there is violence in our schools, but we have systematically removed God from our schools, should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage?”
He went there.
7. 7) So the Muslims will go to the mosque, and they will have their day of prayer, and they come out of there like uncorked animals — throwing rocks and burning cars.”
Fun Fact: Dave Chappelle is a Muslim. Now imagine him Rick James Slappin’ Mike Huckabee and it’ll be okay.
8. 8) “with 10,000 baby boomers a day signing up for Social Security, going into the Medicare system. And I just want to remind everybody when all the old hippies find out that they get free drugs, just wait until what that’s going to cost out there.”
Dirty hippies, man. Dirty hippies.
9. 9) “What I know is troubling enough,” Huckabee said of the president. “And one thing that I do know is his having grown up in Kenya, his view of the Brits, for example, very different than the average American.”
So you’re one of thooooooose.
10. 10) “Democrats want to insult the women of America by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control, because they cannot control their libido”
Stop being a big skank and get your vagina under control.
11. 11) I think the radical view is to say that we’re going to change the definition of marriage so that it can mean two men, two women, a man and three women, a man and a child, a man and animal.”
12. 12) ” I didn’t major in math. I majored in miracles”
In reference to early polls that predicted Mike Huckabee would not win the election. So, there’s that.