1. Ted Nugent: Kill It & Grill It
“Squirrels are, after all, rodents, so have fun blasting away.” - Chapter 16, Limbrat Etouffee
2. Gladys Knight: At Home With Gladys Knight
I hope there’s a dining car on that midnight train to Georgia.
3. Liberace: Liberace Cooks!
Seven dining rooms? What is this, amateur hour?
4. Coolio: Cookin’ With Coolio
Coolio’s got a cookbook and a web series with salads that’ll get them panties right off.
5. Dolly Parton: Dolly’s Dixie Fixin’s
“My weaknesses have always been food and men - in that order.”
6. Kenny Rogers: Cooking with Kenny Rogers
When you think about Kenny Rogers, you think about pineapples, right? Well you’re about to with this Dole-sponsored cookbook.
7. Paul McCartney: The Meat Free Monday Cookbook
He gave us “Hey Jude” and all he asks in return is that we eat vegetables once a week.
8. Isaac Hayes: Cooking with Heart & Soul
Foreword by Jerome “Chef” McElroy.
9. Sheryl Crow: If It Makes You Healthy
Alternate titles: All I Wanna Eat, What I Can Cook For You, Hard to Make a Sandwich.
12. Loretta Lynn: You’re Cookin’ It Country
Recipes for ‘possum and how to have four kids by the time you’re 20 years old.
13. Smash Mouth: Recipes From the Road
You’d expect a better title from a band with the word MOUTH right in their name.
14. Emilio & Gloria Estefan: Estefan Kitchen
How to re-fuel post-Conga beat body-shakin’.