1. There’s a mysterious briefcase and the contents have yet to be revealed
The story begins with “The Phoenix” and the band huddled around a briefcase. They’ve spent all 7 videos running away from people trying to take the briefcase. What’s in it?! Maybe it’ll be like Pulp Fiction…
2. It’s caused all kinds of violent acts against Fall Out Boy including tazing…
Patrick cuffs the briefcase to his hand and ventures out into the world. He eventually gets tazed and kidnapped. (Don’t taze me bro! Ok, do)
3. …and dismemberment by way of butcher knife
The crazy capturers steal the brief case BY CHOPPING OFF PATRICK’S HAND! (he now has a stump for a hand…get it…Patrick Stump)
4. The whole band has been kidnapped
Special delivery for Pete Wentz. Oh look it’s Patrick’s hand! Eventually all the band members get kidnapped by the girls and get thrown in a van.
5. And force fed Patrick’s insides
There are also boobz in this video for “Young Volcanoes” in case you’re wondering.
6. They spent a whole video in straightjackets yelling
7. Oh, and Big Sean was there too
WHY ARE WE YELLING
8. Sometimes, Patrick is possessed
This started in the “Alone Together” video and has come back a couple times throughout. What is he possessed by? Or is it jaundice?
9. And sometimes 2 Chainz shows up with his flamethrower
(This is the first time he’s been seen doing this, by the way)
10. Hopefully he doesn’t burn anymore old Fall Out Boy records
Pretty sure somebody out there wants this
11. Maybe we’ll find out who these kids chasing Andy are working for
12. And Big Sean can break their neck
13. Except he died in the 5th music video
Keeping up? Almost there…
14. Maybe there will be more bromance
15. And you’ll find out why Foxes is evil
Foxes rescues the band in her red pickup truck. Patrick called shotgun while the other guys climb into the bed of the truck…except she isn’t on their side
16. And maybe…Patrick will kill his own band
In the last music video for “Just One Yesterday”, Patrick turns evil again, jumps out of the car and chases Joe, Andy, and Pete into Linda Vista Community Hospital.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›