So you’ve decided to take a cat selfie. This is a good choice for any cat to make! If you follow these few important guidelines, all of the other cats will love your new pic on Cat Facebook. Let’s walk through it.
A full arm’s length from the camera is usually a good distance. This is too close.
4. DO: Hold the camera at arm’s length and try to look like you are a tough guy. People will like this because they will think you are tough and respect you more.
5. DO: Hold the camera with both arms, lie on your back, and look sultry. People always find this move both classy and sexy.
7. DO: Tilt your head back dramatically. This adds an air of mystery to your photo. People will think you are an enigma.
8. DO NOT: Smile. You’re going to want to look cool and aloof for your cat selfie, and there’s no faster way to ruin that than with a goofy grin.
9. DO: Smize (smile with your eyes). It can be kind of hard at first, but you’ll get the hang of it.
10. DO NOT (under any circumstances): Let someone else take your selfie for you. They will completely ruin it. This whole process should be about you.
Seriously, don’t let anyone steal your thunder. Taking a cat selfie is one of the most important things you will ever do, and this is no time to let someone else make production decisions.
11. DO: Wear something nice.
Photobombers are literally everywhere these days, and they can completely ruin the effect of a selfie, especially if you are trying to look intellectual.
13. DO: Set the timer on your camera so you have enough time to prepare yourself. You don’t want to end up looking like you just jumped into the frame for your selfie.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.