1. First of all, they celebrate their freedom …
2. Then they start to get worried that you’re never coming back.
4. They’ll want to know as soon as you get home, so they’ll turn on a light for you …
7. While they’re waiting for you, they will need to have a light snack.
8. Then it’s time for chores! There’s lots of work to do! The den needs to be redecorated …
18. They will need to work together to get the bathrooms finished in time.
22. Then it’s back to work. They need to water the plants!
23. Take out the trash!
24. And pack their bags. Because there is a small chance that they might be in trouble when you get home.
25. In fact, it might be a good idea to think of an explanation.
In The News Today
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›