1. First of all, they celebrate their freedom …
2. Then they start to get worried that you’re never coming back.
4. They’ll want to know as soon as you get home, so they’ll turn on a light for you …
7. While they’re waiting for you, they will need to have a light snack.
8. Then it’s time for chores! There’s lots of work to do! The den needs to be redecorated …
18. They will need to work together to get the bathrooms finished in time.
22. Then it’s back to work. They need to water the plants!
23. Take out the trash!
24. And pack their bags. Because there is a small chance that they might be in trouble when you get home.
25. In fact, it might be a good idea to think of an explanation.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›