1. First of all, they celebrate their freedom …
2. Then they start to get worried that you’re never coming back.
4. They’ll want to know as soon as you get home, so they’ll turn on a light for you …
7. While they’re waiting for you, they will need to have a light snack.
8. Then it’s time for chores! There’s lots of work to do! The den needs to be redecorated …
16. There is A LOT of work to be done on the bathrooms.
18. They will need to work together to get the bathrooms finished in time.
22. Then it’s back to work. They need to water the plants!
23. Take out the trash!
24. And pack their bags. Because there is a small chance that they might be in trouble when you get home.
25. In fact, it might be a good idea to think of an explanation.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›