1. First of all, they celebrate their freedom …
2. Then they start to get worried that you’re never coming back.
4. They’ll want to know as soon as you get home, so they’ll turn on a light for you …
7. While they’re waiting for you, they will need to have a light snack.
8. Then it’s time for chores! There’s lots of work to do! The den needs to be redecorated …
18. They will need to work together to get the bathrooms finished in time.
22. Then it’s back to work. They need to water the plants!
23. Take out the trash!
24. And pack their bags. Because there is a small chance that they might be in trouble when you get home.
25. In fact, it might be a good idea to think of an explanation.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".