1. First of all, they celebrate their freedom …
2. Then they start to get worried that you’re never coming back.
4. They’ll want to know as soon as you get home, so they’ll turn on a light for you …
7. While they’re waiting for you, they will need to have a light snack.
8. Then it’s time for chores! There’s lots of work to do! The den needs to be redecorated …
18. They will need to work together to get the bathrooms finished in time.
22. Then it’s back to work. They need to water the plants!
23. Take out the trash!
24. And pack their bags. Because there is a small chance that they might be in trouble when you get home.
25. In fact, it might be a good idea to think of an explanation.
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›