1. Amateur leaf-painting.
2. Backyard cookouts.
3. Beach trips!
4. Doing their laundry on a day off.
5. High-stakes wilderness survival.
6. Modeling fashionable rainwear.
7. Risque photoshoots with naked box people.
8. Celebrating a miniature Big Bird’s graduation.
9. And OF COURSE, pushing teddybears around in a perambulator.
Good work, squirrels! The end.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.