1. The Replacements, “Here Comes A Regular”
2. Modest Mouse, “Polar Opposites”
3. The Murder City Devils, “Rum To Whiskey”
Recommended beverages: Boilermakers. Depending on how much you hate yourself, you can start with rum shots, I guess?
4. Frightened Rabbit, “Keep Yourself Warm”
Recommended beverage: Mad Dog 20/20. And go for the green stuff — you don’t want this experience to be too pleasant.
5. Japandroids, “Younger Us”
Recommended beverage: Olde English, or the 40 of your choice. Don’t over think this one — you want to try and pretend like you’re still happy and carefree.
6. Bright Eyes, “Hit The Switch”
Recommended beverages: Vodka tonics and a shot of Jäger. Hit play in between your fifth and your sixth round.
7. Titus Andronicus, “Theme From Cheers”
Recommended beverages: Guinness, Keystone Light, Jack Daniel’s, and Grandpa’s old cough syrup.
8. The National, “All The Wine”
9. Wilco, “Passenger Side”
Recommended beverage: A Bud Light or six should do the trick.
10. The Good Life, “O’Rourkes, 1:20 a.m.”
Recommended beverages: Maybe some martinis? Why not go ahead and treat yourself a bit?
11. Afghan Whigs, “Fountain And Fairfax”
Recommended beverage: Down a few whiskey cokes, but make sure they’re not too strong, ‘cuz you don’t want to trigger that heroin nausea.
12. Lightspeed Champion, “Galaxy Of The Lost”
13. Third Eye Blind, “God Of Wine”
14. Levellers, “Fifteen Years”
Recommended beverage: An Old Fashioned. You’re going to want to finish up where you started.