1. It is more concerned with taking a passive aggressive jab at Apple Maps than it is with giving you information.
2. Its “inspirational quote” is actually just a thinly veiled complaint about the weather.
3. It appears to be a little bit TOO willing to accept and accomodate people of every different persuasion.
4. It presumes too much about your relationship with the other commuters.
7. Your train consistently fails to inspire any sort of confidence.
18. And they are relatively unconcerned about the fact that we are all going to die.
Editorial Director, God King of BuzzFeed
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›