1. It is more concerned with taking a passive aggressive jab at Apple Maps than it is with giving you information.
2. Its “inspirational quote” is actually just a thinly veiled complaint about the weather.
3. It appears to be a little bit TOO willing to accept and accomodate people of every different persuasion.
4. It presumes too much about your relationship with the other commuters.
7. Your train consistently fails to inspire any sort of confidence.
18. And they are relatively unconcerned about the fact that we are all going to die.
Editorial Director, God King of BuzzFeed
Here Are The Top Stories
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.