1. It is more concerned with taking a passive aggressive jab at Apple Maps than it is with giving you information.
2. Its “inspirational quote” is actually just a thinly veiled complaint about the weather.
3. It appears to be a little bit TOO willing to accept and accomodate people of every different persuasion.
4. It presumes too much about your relationship with the other commuters.
6. Even the local squirrels are trying to take advantage of you.
7. Your train consistently fails to inspire any sort of confidence.
12. The people you meet on your commute just make you lonelier.
17. Everyone thinks it’s highly amusing when you’re lost.
18. And they are relatively unconcerned about the fact that we are all going to die.
21. But the platform signs seem to like you a bit too much.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›