1. It is more concerned with taking a passive aggressive jab at Apple Maps than it is with giving you information.
2. Its “inspirational quote” is actually just a thinly veiled complaint about the weather.
3. It appears to be a little bit TOO willing to accept and accomodate people of every different persuasion.
4. It presumes too much about your relationship with the other commuters.
7. Your train consistently fails to inspire any sort of confidence.
18. And they are relatively unconcerned about the fact that we are all going to die.
Editorial Director, God King of BuzzFeed
Here Are The Top Stories
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.