1. It is more concerned with taking a passive aggressive jab at Apple Maps than it is with giving you information.
2. Its “inspirational quote” is actually just a thinly veiled complaint about the weather.
3. It appears to be a little bit TOO willing to accept and accomodate people of every different persuasion.
4. It presumes too much about your relationship with the other commuters.
7. Your train consistently fails to inspire any sort of confidence.
18. And they are relatively unconcerned about the fact that we are all going to die.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️